SEC with 3/8 in cws

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HanniVol Lecter, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Top 10 in women's basketball. Top 10 in football? LMAO!

As for that Florida video lol. I'm not even going to call what you do coat tail riding. No you pretty much pole ride the SEC. It's honestly quite humorous to see what level you'll stoop to, just to seem cool and important. BTW, your SEC golden boy Ryan Mallett couldn't get it done against that pathetic little 10 defense now could he? Go on, defend your boy, since clearly you pole ride anything SEC related, you must have a huge man crush on Mallett, no?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd say they're just outside the top 10 all time. But hell... Michigan would be top 10.

Doesn't say much about today.

3. We are. 10th all time in wins. 6 natis. Deal with it.

You finally beat the SEC....even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!!

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And in the last 10 years you've been totally irrelevant. Which is why Lane Kiffin got the hell out of town first chance he could get and which is why you had to dig into the WAC to find a .500 coach to coach your team. Deal with that.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

UT isn't usually ranked top 10 all time..

but I don't think they're far outside. They've never had a heisman winner... that's crazy.

6. smh

College football is cyclical. I don't know why I would expect you to know that. Tennessee has been down since '05....ALL programs have these swings.

Bama sucked for a while. Michigan has sucked for a while. LSU was on par with Vandy in the 90s before some no name big 10 guy took over in 2000. SC, Nebraska, Georgia, Florida...all of em. OSU is headed there fella.

UT has the right guy in place....Dooley was the only Saban disciple from LSU that had the cojones to take a chance at a head gig. It's ironic that if he'd gone the Muschamp or Fisher route, people would've actually respected him more...instead he took a chance at a crap program & gets hated on for it. Did you know he won them (La Tech) their first bowl game in over 30 years? Did you also know he served as AD while being HFC? Didn't think so. He may or may not win championships but he's building the program back the right way and taking out the trash. Arguing otherwise is ignorance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 10th all time in wins.

Until last season, UT had the most wins of any program over the last 80 years....can't argue with that sample size. (Overtaken by OU last season IIRC)

Why are we talking about this anyway? This is an SEC dominance thread. Stay on topic guys or I'll be forced to report you. Kthx.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

OK who opened up the joke account. There's no way this guy is for real.

9. Consider yourself warned ice cream man.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I swear Jesse opened another account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar