Scott Wright's updated mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Honestly there are so many question marks going into this off season it is impossible to judge now as to what we need.

If hope isn't coming back then maybe we go after a safety in rd one or two. If we can't get a deal with haynesworth then we may go DT knowing that 08 will be his last year for us. What about pacman's future with the team? Maybe we will go looking for a CB..

There seems to be a plethora of good prospects at all the defensive positions that would be possibilities where we pick.

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

As a Texas fan there is really only one Longhorn I would consider taking in the 1st and that is Frank Okam at DT. No one else even garners consideration. In the 2nd I would take Sweed, Hills (OT) or Lokey (DT). The only guy worth drafting in the 3rd is Marcus Griffith which would be nice to pair up with his brother again.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not that I disagree, but they said the same thing about Anquan Boldin

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

You could make a case for every 4.65 40 guy coming out of college using that logic. Obviously Boldin is the exception and not the rule. I do think WRs are probably the biggest crap shoot of any of the positions we could draft in the first round so I agree we shouldn't put too much stock in the 40 time only. Still, drafting in the first round you would hope we can get a guy with some speed because it certainly increases the probability of success.

IMO we should find a NFL scout that has had real good results in the past of picking WR talent and pay that guy whatever it takes to get him on the Titans staff. Apparently the guys we have now aren't real good.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Austin bill. Tongue in cheek or not that opinion is worthless.

If okam has a good combine he is worth a look but i think our coaches are satisfied with brown alongside albert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar