Russ Grimm Our New OL Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by piepsilon, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

He will NOT be 'ok' if he isn't protected. This is not about ability or what he is capable of as you just tried to spin it. You want to trust his future with, yeah ok Nick Smith's terminology is better, guys they dug up at the local landfill. There is a reason they were found there. They have holes in their coaching games. They're basically garbage now as coaches. They're going to get him killed.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think you just proved @DeeT04 correct..
    And there is literally NO way you could know this.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Yep. They got Mularkey at Goodwill...in the clearance isle. So freakin depressing. I bet his salary is the lowest in the league...rightfully so, but still very telling.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  5. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Many people follow a team when their favorite College player is drafted by that team. Peyton Manning is a good example. Tons of Vol fans became Indy fans. I pulled for them a little bit, when they weren't playing us. Once he left, I can't stand them at all. Just how it goes.

I can see how Mariota fans would be gravely concerned about him with such a lousy coaching hire, as Mularkey and his subesquent staff hires. Robiske and Grimm are very troubling to me, too and I'm not an Oregon Duck fan at all.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Careful, there. I thought this team couldn't get worse than it was under Munchak and Palmer, then the OJT Coordinator Apprentice, Dowell Logains. We went right from the frying pan, straight into the fire. We may not have hit bottom, just yet.

This HC'ing hire and offensive staff makes me nauseous everytime I think about it.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Golly, glad you explained that because all the decades I've put into being an NFL fan I'd never have guessed.

Troubling because Robiske and Grim have a history of allowing franchise QB's to get seriously injured?
    As milquetoast as ownership has looked this offseason has been I don't see anything about these hires that leads to that conclusion. Nada.
    Show me something..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

52 other guys, granted 50 of them suck but it is what it is

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

He was sitting next to me at Old Chicago complaining about the pizzburgH being out of the POs just a week ago!

seriously dude was retired. Mularkey literally talked him out of retirement. Gonna go from working on his recycling to 100+ hour weeks

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Wizinator tried and even that bozo made it into year 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar