Rounds 1 and 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by James, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Sweat is injury prone, raw and poorly motivated.

Not a first round pick.

@Fry is an FSU :homer: and he does not even like Sweat

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

A guy named Sweat should not be poorly motivated lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sweat was emblematic of everything that was wrong with FSU the last two years. Great physical talent, but too much entitlement. He loafed big time, which is the one thing I can't tolerate from defensive players.

Give me a lesser talented guy like DeMarcus Christmas(90) over Josh Sweat any day.

[​IMG]

He will 100% be removed from some teams' boards because of his knee injuries. He dislocated his knee his senior year in high school. He still runs with a noticeable limp. He also had a meniscus tear in his sophomore year.

I disagree with jfalk's assessment of him being pummeled in the run game though. He's stout against the run for a weak side end.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

B.j. hill could be a good replacement for settle. Apparently his 3 cone drill was better than Bradley chubbs. 35 reps. Sub 5 40 yard dash.

For a 300 + lb DT that's pretty incredible. Apparently he beasted at the senior bowl too...

Like sweat though, he gets criticized for taking plays off which can be seen in his mediocre stat line

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

NFL Draft Tracker - Prospects | NFL.com

Anybody notice that Da'ron Payne is ranked ahead of Vita? And ranked 7th overall? Hmm...I was intrigued when I saw him run a 4.95, and apparently nfl.com is intrigued too.. Most mocks I've seen have him falling past 20 though.

Man tremaine Edmunds is an absolute beast. Let's just trade up for him. Lol. Sadly, some other team will trade up and offer 3 early draft picks to get one of these overrated QBs.

#35 J Falk, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

Vea gets knocked on his ass too much. Watch tape on him, he is raw and has major consistancy issues.

When I watched Payne I saw him eating constant double teams on both run and pass plays.

Payne is probably seen as the safer pick.

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Picking "raw" talent hasn't been good to the Titans of late has it? lol

8. The Hammer

Well, DGB and Poutassi did not go well.

It has gone well previously like with :cj: and Haynesworth

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm starting to wonder if we will go tight end early.

A bunch of mocks have us doing it. It's delanies last season, and Johnnu hasnt proved much. It wouldn't hurt to invest in a tall beast instead of our shorties.

10. The Hammer

Not sure there is one good enough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar