Rookies in uniform

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

[​IMG]

back row from left, Sen'Derrick Marks #72, Troy Kropog, #70, Gerald McRath #51, Jared Cook, #89, Ryan Durand, #77, Front Row, Dominique Edison #19, Nick Schommer, #39, Jason McCourty #30, Javon Ringer #3, Kenny Britt #18 and Ryan Mouton #29.

18 looks good on Britt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RyansTitans

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude, seriously I thought you had House as Jared Cook

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Awesome photos man..

5. RyansTitans

Yeah I'm gonna probably make some sigs/avys with these pics so if anyone wants one check the thread later I should have a few up.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

can someone make me a Britt sig with Hilfiger in it?

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Man I was hoping the Titans would retire Wycheck's number.

8. Black66

Black66 Starter

I love those great pics of Cook and Britt going up to get the ball. Hopefully they can really contribute this year. I think that if they can learn the play book enough to get on the field that Collins can do a great job of getting them the ball. They just have to make sure they can make those catches on game day too.

9. PBV

PBV Camp Fodder

Thanks for the link! Great pics.

10. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

There was a video up of them practicing, Britt catching the ball in the endzone, but I can't find it now. All I see are the player/Jeff interviews. Anyone know where it is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar