Rookie of the Year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 2, 2008.

?

Who is Rookie of the Year to this point?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2008.
  1. Matt Ryan: 2600 yards, 13 TDs, 6 Ints, 61% completion

74.4%
  2. Joe Flacco: 2200 yards, 12 TDs, 9 Ints, 61% completion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Matt Forte: 1000 yards, 6 TDs, 4.1 Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chris Johnson: 950 yards, 7 TDs, 4.7 Average

20.9%
  5. Steve Slaton: 900 yards, 8 TDs, 5.0 Average

4.7%
  6. Eddie Royal: 63 catches, 750 yards, 5 TDs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Desean Jackson: 53 catches, 775 yards, 2 TDs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Chris Long: 35 Tackles, 4 Sacks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chris Horton: 63 Tackles, 3 Ints, 8 Pass Deflections

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Aqib Talib: 16 Tackles, 3 Ints, 10 Pass Deflections

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, just like...shut up?

Okay Britney.

When you start putting your money when your mouth is, people will start listening to your dribble.

We are still waiting for evidence of your 'great picks and busts', we are also waiting for your thread on who will bust and who will not.

Until then Britney you are just full of hot air.

Oh, FYI I never said Henry wouldn't be a bust.
    Never said Griffin was worth a first.

Britney - You think Roddy White isn't a good WR.
    Britney - You amazingly questioned how this team is going to get better from 10 - 6.

Britney - Told Carpy that Jamaal Charles won't be there with our second pick.
    Pacman would be a pro bowler.
    James Hardy drafted in the first
    Jon Kitna - top 5 QB

The list goes on Britney, so put up or shut up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, that's another one I just can't get on board with.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

So it's too early for us to say you were wrong about Manningham, but it's not too early for you to say you were right about Sweed? Double standard.

Mike Griffin wasn't worth a first round pick? We have the number 5 pass defense in the league, and he is a big part of that. Griffin has been one of our better picks in recent years.

And like it or not, Reggie Bush produces. He doesn't do it the way most running backs do, but he gets it done.

And you were right about Adrian Peterson. But I don't think that was a very hard one to call.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

why must you feed his insatiable desire to argue for the sake of the argument

I always remind myself when I get on goTitans that arguing with Gloat is like arguing with a Rosie O'Donnell/Billy O'Reilly hybrid that just feel he needs to be right no matter how deep of a hole she/he/it's dug itself in ...

I think he lives for making people go "wtf, huh or idiot" ...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

the thread is getting pretty snappy. Gunny called Gloat Britney. That's just wrong. haha

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But he like, told me to, like, you know, shut up, like, how rude, like is that?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

John Kitna WAS a top 5 qb last season, genius. He hasn't even seen the field much this year.
    Sometimes, I swear you don't even get the games in Australia. You just guess by what you read on this message board.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

80 QB rating, 18:20 TD:Int ratio. Not top 5 in TDs, yards, completion %, yards per game, yards per pass. But he was #1 for most interceptions.

Yep, that is sure as heck better than Manning, Brady, Farve, Romo, Brees, etc etc.

:rolleyes:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I voted for slaton just to PO people.:grrhee:

Seriously a pro bowl caliber QB is worth 2X what a pro bowl caliber RB is worth.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Only way CJ cant beat out Ryan is if we make the SB and CJ runs 80 yards with 2 seconds left to score a TD and beat the Giants in OT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar