Robert Meachem Is Charging Up The Board

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I know that. But YAC isn't just speed. Bowe showed me some TO type ownage of defenders.

2. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Most scouts compare Meaachem to TO in his body, speed, and ability, and style.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think Bowe has a little more fire, fights a little tougher. Meachem has all the tools to get there, and isn't far behind, plus he has the speed. It's .15, by the way, based on the Combine.

Jarrett could be the one slipping to round two, or Rice, in my view, who is still raw.

I'd bet Bowe and Meachem will be looked at closely for this offense of ours.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think Meachem's strengths may suit us better. Bowe seems more like Givens (assuming Givens get's healthy).

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'm scared of Meachem....I'm afraid he's the next Ty Calcio.

6. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Not really, one of Meach's weaknesses is getting off the line against press coverage and being more physical. He is pretty good YAC but he is nowhere near as physical as TO or an Anquan Boldin

7. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Calico that had record breaking stats in the SEC and was the #1 ranked WR coming out of high school?

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

So you're worried he'll mess up both knees in the preseason? that could happen to anyone :suspect:

9. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Uh...Tyrone Calico played in the SunBelt Conference for MTSU and he was almost unheard of out of high school as a WR. He was recuited by most schools at other positions.

Tyrpn Calico never played in the SEC. (Edited becaue I was erroneous)

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I believe Tez was pointing out that Meachem is looking a lot better coming out than Calico did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar