Rumor Rivers retires...here comes Wentz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Oh I think Brady is still doing Brady-type things except more Interceptions.

My comment was in response to Tennessee going after Brady vice THill.
    Many thought Brady was/is done, myself included thought he would at least start the drop off.
    Tennessee is a run first offense and has been, Brady doesn't fit that, would have been more expensive and may have only been a 1-2 year rental. THill long term for cheaper, helps keep this team competitive for more time frame in addition to just having reached the AFC Championship with THill, there's not much more you can get out of the QB.
    So I really just disagree that Tennessee should have pursued Brady or that there should be any second guessing on signing THill long term.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar