RG3 to Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'll be a glass half-full guy with him for now. He's small but fiery and not afraid to hit. Reminds me a bit of Finnegan. We'll see.

Again though... that has absolutely nothing to do with the drat. CB is a huge need and needs to be addressed early.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ill at least say he's a glass half filled vs a glass half empty kinda guy. Hes got a chance, but based on the film from last year its a huge hill he'll have to climb.

Id rather find Riggs on this team than Wreh-Wilson when final rosters are out.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yup, the team will improve either way. But looking at the make-up of the team, getting a true #1 CB is higher on my list than getting another LT. Especially with the likelihood of McCourty wanting to go to a good team when his contract is up. I'd rather deal with that now, rather than being screwed when he leaves. RT at #33 should be a day one starter and then be as creative as @!$& with the rest of the draft.

You're right tough, CB and OT, or OT then CB will really help this roster.

In JR I trust.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

A rookie RT at #33 would help? Lol

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I cringe when I see "In so and so I trust"

I ran into a fellow Titans fan in Baltimore a few years back, at that point Webster was still an unknown, he smiled at me and was like "In Webster we trust". I was like yeah!

Well look how that went lol

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Michael Roos?! lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Go back and read the post I was replying to. It'll make sense to you then.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I agree with you. That said, JR isn't an unknown like Webster was. He's proven he can find talent in the draft. In fact, it's the only reason he was able to work himself up through the ranks to being a GM. I get being cautious, and am. But this is the first time in a long time that we've had a proven, competent talent evaluator.

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

And Cleveland gave up the 2nd most with Thomas, Mack and Schwartz ( who many wanted us to sign) and Tunsil a rookie will help us?

Still looks to me like you're implying that finding an immediate starting tackle in the second round is laughable.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes. Seems like I'm not the only one thinking that either, read the entire thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar