Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by The Hammer, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Me too. Theres a few games I just want a physical copy of.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

need that xbox homie

you can share ALL your games with 1 friend as long as you download them. so my buddy and i split the cost of 1 copy and only paid $30 for rdr2

#XBOXWINNING

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I PICKED IT UP

SOON

4. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

got it too. hopefully i can check a little bit of it out this weekend. it looks so effing good

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A friend who has been playing it all day (called in sick lol) texted me and said the world is enormous and there is tons of stuff to do.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

They’ve touted it as the most dynamic rockstar game. Supposedly your actions have lasting repercussions and you can actually make choices

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

THE FIRST FEW HOURS ARE SLOOOOWWWWWW AF.

IF CHOICES MATTER IVE BEEN PLAYING KIND OF HEROIC. I'm not needlessly killing or executing.

Id suck at Westworld

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Yeah it took me forever just to get to the camp where the world opens up and by that point I had to take a break lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Ugh I hate to hear it starts slow. Was worried about that. That was one thing I really liked about spidey, it opens up immediately

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

It isn't not entertaining. It's just a few hours of closed gameplay that's basically a tutorial and character building.

It's excellent but you have to get through it to hit the massive open world.

It actually made it more impressive when you actually got to the open world. Everything being so contained made the sudden freedom even better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar