Rant Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCMobInc, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Can't watch Utube at work. What is the video about?

And just exactly what are the po po going to do if they do find this guy?
    Po po: Sir, did you throw pennies out your window at this woman?
    Suspect: No
    Po po: ok. well she said you did.
    Suspect: and I just said I didn't. Does she have any proof of this?
    Po Po: no, she just said she saw you do it.
    Suspect: can I go now?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

women drivers.....

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

probably high on meth or some other mind altering substance

I had a patient one night that decided to load up on some Meth and drive from the great state of Alabama all the way to Tennessee (about 200 miles) at 2 in the morning to "get some gas". I asked her why she didn't just stop near her home and she replied "I must have taken a wrong turn". A 4 hours wrong turn I replied, "oh yeah!".

Meth, what a wonderful addition to our society

[​IMG]

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:rant:

Why don't you moron's let me get out of the freakin' elevator before you try to get in....????

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

If you don't have an account at the bank or you haven't filled out your deposit slip/endorsed your check, then don't use the drive-thru teller!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

That is damn annoying.

Same goes with trams and trains. A packed train and people just want to get in before letting others out.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I don't hate kids, I just hate other people's kids. Every single time I go to a Hibachi/Japanese restaurant (ones where you sit around a grill with strangers) I'm stuck with a group of morons that have brought their fruity little two year old with them that is 1.) Not going to shut the hell up and like normal or 2.) Going to cry hysterically every time the Chef induces a flame. Turds like those can really ruin a man's enjoyment of the fried rice.

Heaven forbid people make their kids act like civilized human beings out in public, or get a friggin' baby-sitter if they can't emotionally handle disciplining the brat.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kids who scream in public. Control your kid or you both get thrown off the highest building.

I think it's fair.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Neither of you have kids, do you?

10. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Gunny doesn't realize he would likely have been tossed off the building as a child. lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar