Rams land Suh

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well you have to draft guys who can be developed, but yeah.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

what I don't get is the one year deal...you would think SUH would have wanted a longer term deal. I mean, he is 31, closer to the end of his career than to the beginning, I would suspect that unless he plays at an extremely high level this was his last chance at a HUGE contract.

#62 Big TT, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

:chick:

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

The Jets apparently also only gave him a 1 year deal. Maybe we did too. Maybe that was his only option. I would love to hear what our final offer was. Doubt we will though.

5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Suh is an American NFL player who was born to a Afro-Jamaican mother named Bernadette (Lennon) Suh and a father named Michael Suh who was born in Cameroon. The name Ndamukong means “House of Spears” in the Ngemba language.

rams can take house of spears and shove them up their butts.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I like your avatar

couldn't care less about Suh

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Could you see New England making the deal that the Rams just did if NE had the cap?

Me either.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I would have been very happy if we got him at that contract. But I'm nor heart broken, I felt this roster was good before the Suh stuff started, and still feel that way. Trust JR! Would love to see Vea drop, but I've already prepped myself for that not happening. ILB would be nice though, or edge.

9. the202

the202 Special Teams Standout

Feel like we dodged a bullet in the end. Once he dangled the Jets offer in public to drive up demand, I was over it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

almost everyone in the first 3 rounds of the draft can be developed. There’s so much that plays into it besides talent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar