Pure Speculation - Is Derrick Henry on the Move?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

For sure, run him out to the flats and hit him on a quick little route in space more

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

They ran a nice passing play for him Monday. Wasn't a big gain but I'd like to see more of those.

3. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

He needs to use those legs after contact like lynch done back in the day. Henry goes down falling forward to gain a yard or 2. Use them legs and get that 247lbs frame going forward. Can't remember last time I seen Henry properly truck someone.

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

He’s tall and he’s situated odd for a rb. Long legs (they seem thin for his size) and high gravity center. It’s puzzling, he’s so different . His length and strength is why his stiff arm is so effective, his arms also appear as big as his legs.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Another good game for Henry, he's been playing well the past month. Henry can be a weapon for this team, but he's always been a slow starter, keep feeding him the ball especially in the 4th quarter. I think 10-12 carries a game is perfect for him.

6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He was for a 99 yard TD tonight against the Faguars!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Bonky

Whoops, 3rd TD of the night for Henry!

:banjump::banjump::banjump::banjump::banjump::banjump::banjump::banjump::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Who knew we had a great RB behind this line.

9. Bonky

I spoke too soon.

Henry has 4 TDs for the night!

:banjump::banjump::banjump::banjump::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::bliss::biglaugh::bliss::biglaugh::beer::beer::brow:

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I've never seen such a dominating performance. We may have to take him out to show them mercy.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar