Prospect Visits

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tricky, Mar 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

You should watch some of his Baylor tape. He dropped some weight and made a great transition.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I can picture Montrez Sweat as the Titans pick.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

If you read what went down with Butch, you'd understand why Hurd left. Butch was a pretty bad coach, but was probably a worse human in his tenure as UT HC.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Definitely possible!!

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

We would almost definitely have to trade up to get him, but he's one of the only players I'd consider doing it for. He could have a Kearse like impact on this team.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

I have read that and am sympathetic to what Hurd went through and his situation. But you don't quit on your team in the middle of the season - ever. He was literally like 5 games away from being able to declare for the draft and put that mess behind him, but he couldn't stick it out 5 games?

7. Carp

Carp Starter

I mean Butch completely jeopardized his health if what was reported is true. So that bridge was burned. And he apparently didn't want to be a RB anymore due to the injury concerns, so it seems doubtful he'd have been drafted at another position having played nothing but RB in college. Transferring out was the right call. It just looked bad because it was in the middle of the season. Sure he could have handled it better, but he was a 20 year old kid. However, the entire situation falls solely in the hands of Butch Jones.

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

He wanted to switch to WR to prove he could be one in the NFL. Finishing as an RB at Tennessee and declaring as a WR would have probably meant he never got a shot in the NFL. But transferring and putting up a good season at Baylor as a WR helped his chances tremendously. He was never built to be an NFL RB

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood

That's just not true. I had seen early mocks with him going as high as the 2nd round as a RB. Kiper had him ranked as the 3rd RB that season behind Fournette and Chubb.

Kiper high on several Vols for 2017 NFL Draft

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Let me clarify. He is better built and equipped to be a WR and was wise to make the switch even though it meant spurning his coach.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar