Prospect Visits

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tricky, Mar 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I AM EXTREME!!! Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The numbers do favor the OLBs

Maybe it happens

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Jrob and co. Love them some backers....I don’t know though, draft history has us taking Conk, Davis, then Evans...So technically, we’ve been heavy offense.

4. JCBRAVE

That suggests OLB then if you're only counting 1st picks

JR hasn't addressed the position in the 1st

Til now

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. Seems balanced. He also went and got Tannehill, Humphries, and a lineman. All we got on Defense was Wake right? Suggests heavy Defense then?

6. JCBRAVE

I think so

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Heavy defense in a defense heavy draft would be ideal.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

If we're going to compete in this division, it better be mostly defense...

Only way we're going to top the colts is to make Andrew Luck playing our defense a living nightmare...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Things I think, I think...

We will draft edge, but I think we are just as likely to really like a couple of the mid round guys and double up there as we are to pick one at 19 or higher.

When JRob went after Suh last year, that says he knows we need middle rush help. We are still looking for that, so he could spend a 1st round pick on that.

When he went after both Amari Cooper and Antonio Brown, that says he thinks we still need a superstar receiver. Humphries fills a need, but doesn't scare anyone. If he thinks one of the guys this year could be that superstar, he could very well make a move to get him at the top of the 2nd or at any time really. If they don't think this draft has a star, we may not even draft a WR.

I have no idea who they have on their board and why. It seems they always surprise me, so...

BRING ON THE DRAFT!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

This is the very reason you should pay close attention to who makes a visit...

2018 Titans NFL Draft Primer: Picks, Needs, and pre-draft visits

{Dane Cruikshank, Akrum Wadley made visits in 2018.}

(I will omit the Rashaan Evans example, as this article does neither prove or disprove the Combine & Pro Day visits reported by Walter Football, April 2018.)

"In 2017, the Titans drafted wide receiver, cornerback, wide receiver, tight end, linebacker, guard, edge, tackle, running back in that order. The five positions that they had the most reported private meetings with pre-draft were wide receiver, cornerback, linebacker, defensive line, and tight end. All four of the Titans picks in the first three rounds were spent on those positions and all four were players that were reported to have met with the Titans during the pre-draft process."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar