Pro Bowl Flag Event

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CheeseheadTitan, Feb 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That said, don't get me wrong, for me this would ALWAYS be a TV event....would never pay money to travel to or attend this. However, I get the sense that this is not the point of this event anyway.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 3
  3. CheeseheadTitan

Ok, so he has about 6 months to recover from this...I have broken a toe at home here...

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The NFL after hearing the Myles Garrett news will discuss this idea at the next safety committee meeting

BubbleBall+MD.jpg

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's crazy that these athletes can't do anything without getting hurt these days.

Eventually the #1 pick will be judged by availability instead of talent.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Seems like it, I guess we've all had freak accidents but still it's getting a little ridiculous

7. CheeseheadTitan

Honestly, I would not utilize anything happening today as a predictor of future trends in the NFL. This is not football, it is a party for the players who are there and other fans.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well that’s it then. Time to scrub football altogether as it’s just waaay too dangerous.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Do people still watch the pro bowl? I honestly haven’t watched it since it moved from Hawaii and was moved to the week before the super bowl instead of after it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No, but they’re trying something different this year. Flag football game, which is only flags added to the previous couple years, and the old QB club games added.
    Haven’t watched any of it, don’t know how many of the other competitions are actually televised, highly doubt this format brings in any viewers either which means NFL will try something new again in a couple more years.

#20 HurrayTitans!, Feb 5, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar