Preseason Week 2: Titans vs Panthers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

We cant let teams just march down the field like that first drive of the game. That drive looked too easy for the panthers. Hopefully we were just playing soft and not showing too much on defense, but we cant afford to do that on a regular basis when games start to count. Did not like the secondary play at all. Surprise there. I was very disappointed in the MM8 interception, still scratching my head on that one. I love that Tajae kid. He looked great. The only Thunder and Thunder I heard was coming from the weather delay for lightning. I was hoping we would see a lot more of that exotic smashmouth. Unimpressed.

We will get it cleaned up though. Hopefully by week one we will be ready for four quarters of football and can win some games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Mariota could throw 20 interceptions in preseason for all I care (let's hope we never have to see that tho lol) but if he goes on a streak of attempts without an int in the reg. season.... that's where it really counts.

Point being if he's going to learn from a bad pass, let it be now.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

You guys should check out this channel on youtube. This guy has some good material.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

does he just talk the whole time?

rather see plays
    the nfl twitter has been pumping out some nice stuff

5. Broken Arrow

I've seen this guy before... He always seems like a glass half empty kind of a guy. Like it really outraged him we moved up to take Conklin -- failing to take in the information that NYG was targeting him at 10. Which goes to show you he either A. has tunnel vision and/or B. doesn't follow the story to the end.

He'll put out a good video here or there, but most are from a rant stand point

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Really liked the first drive despite the rare bad decision from MM. Favorite play was Murray & Henry both in backfield and it was a pass play to Delanie Walker. That's gonna be tough to stop.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Broken Arrow

confusion 2.0

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Da'Norris Searcy is frustrating. Terrible angle on the Ginn TD and then again on the big gain from Whitaker. Stafford absolutely deserves to be in a competition for that starting spot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Sean Spence is the one who finally made the tackle on Whitaker after the big gain and then Spence hit Cam's arm on the 3rd down to force the FG. Spence should see lots of snaps this year.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The Curtis Grant tackle on Newton.. love that.

Grant might make this team. Can they carry 5 ILB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar