Preseason Game 3: Chicago Bears

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Aug 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Not sure why people on here hate on him, but me personally I just don't think he was ever suited to a #2 WR, even before we traded for Julio. Perfect #3 though.

People probably don't care for him because of the fact they haven't heard nothing from him at all since the signing and he was originally signed to be our #2. Does seem like he's our 4th or 5th best WR as of right now though.

I personally think he could be a valuable piece to our offense if he can be our #3 WR. Let's hope he can be that.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I would be shocked if Barkley isn’t the #2. Woodside just doesn’t look like an NFL quarterback. Barkley does. He has his negatives, but what backup doesn’t? They made a mistake letting the Jags sign CJ Beathard.

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

yeah deep WR core this year - and seemingly everyone outside the top 3 are playing like they wanna stick around - if that wasn’t the case I’m sure we’d all be looking at Reynolds differently.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Honestly, both looked like please Tanny hold up

#74 Hormesis, Aug 28, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Can we just get Mariota back?

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

To me, we are in trouble at back up qb. Neither of them look like NFL QB. Maybe J- Rob find one of waivers tuesday

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I will be shocked if Woodside doesn’t make it. They really seem to like him for some reason. I think both looked weak last night overall. They both did have a few decent plays, but neither one inspired confidence for me.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

To be fair to both QB’s, nothing about last night seemed right. Maybe I’ve just been under-valuing Vrabel and what he brings to the table, but we didn’t see anything on offense nor defense scheme-wise that matched what we’ve seen to this point. It was just a super conservative ****show. If I took anything away from last night’s game, it was Barkley getting the happy feet and Woodside hanging in there and staying cool under pressure. I vote Woodside.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

C) None of the above

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar