Game Day Thread Preseason Game 2: Bucs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No, but those couple guys behind him may be better OLman.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Ah okay. Being with the Texans is probably why I thought he's been with us for a while, since we see them twice a year.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It does feel like he has been on our sideline for a LONG time though.

4. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

I like the look of Willis. Definitely not a starter this year but if we can keep him on the sidelines for a year and get more reps with 1st team should look good year 2 maybe 3 at worse. Would like to see him with the starting offense for a drive though. Kid was running for his life last night

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Imagine we will lead the league in sacks against again. Tammy gots no wheels.

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I agree we won’t and can’t sign an expensive back-up. But Woodside has never deserved to be the back-up. We have cut better options like Trevor Semien and kept the woefully untalented Woodside.

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I don't want to see him fail. But the reality of the NFL is, if you don't have "it" by the time you get to play in the NFL, you most likely never will. Takes a lot more than being able to throw a ball and run around to be an NFL QB or there would be a lot more quality ones out there.

Give me some examples of extremely raw QBs that came in and "developed" into quality starters in the NFL.

I also think people are being extremely optimistic just because he's a Titan... I don't think if he was on another team anyone here would be clamoring about his "talent"... 46% completion and running around a lot. Exciting.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I truly have no attachment to woodside at all.

I honestly don’t really remember how the titans came about him. Actual clipboard Jesus has the same value, none.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

CBJ was loads better than Woodarm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar