Pre-Game Thread Preseason Game 1: Titans @ Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MM8

MM8 Practice Squad

I'm in TX. Where can I get a good stream for Thurs?

Titansonline only applys to Ten.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Read the fine print. You have to be in the Nashville viewing area. If you live outside that area, no streaming. Bummer.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Sucks considering most of their fans are out of state

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Sucks for me since I will be driving out of state at that time. Was hoping to stream it and put the phone between the steering wheel and odometer to make a little TV screen I could watch while driving

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'll be watching the recorded reairing on NFL Network.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Been there done that

If you can hear the audio its not too bad driving

7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

NFL Field pass and then cancel. The trial is 7 days so normally you can get 2 games out of it when the games start on Saturdays. Crappy thing is the game starts on a Thursday so you would only get 1 game,kind of sucks. The starters probably won’t play much so you could technically start it next week and catch the 2nd and 3rd game where they will be playing most of the game. Fourth game is just backup players anyways so it’s not a big deal missing it. You do gotta enter your credit card but just cancel it on day 7 no charge. I do it every year either on your computer or Xbox. Facebook live streams everything so you could go that route. I’ve watched a ton of paper view stuff for nothing if you have Facebook.

#28 titanfanatic, Aug 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. JustAFan

JustAFan Starter

Is it permisable to post links to pirate streaming sites?
    I use one that works well, but I don't want to post a link if it is against the TOS of this forum.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Football is back baby!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar