Preseason Game 1: Atlanta Falcons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Aug 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

What? It's the complete opposite of a money grab. They'd make a helluva lot more money if the games counted.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

but... but .... competition decides roster spots

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed... but, until last 2 years, the money grab was from season ticket holders & TV rights.

at least now the Titans use variable ticket pricing. Even so they overcharge for exhibition games. they are not worth the non existent cost to print the non existent tickets cause titans dont actually print & mail tickets anymore

falcons use variable ticket pricing also... I will be kind and say the games crowd was 'sparse' ... according to ticketmaster ( sent me an email promoting game) I could have walked into that game for $6 - LOL

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I meant Preseason vs Joint Scrimmages

5. LYLESDALY

LYLESDALY Rookie

Triggered? what would I have to be triggered about? I come here to talk football, if you don't like my reaction to your post wouldn't that make you the triggered one?

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

clearly not

two more whinny arse posts and its triggered double digit post @LYLESDALY

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You’re forgetting that last year we had a full room of superstar wide receivers like Kalif Raymond, Cody Hollister and Adam Hobblephries.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Said Donnie Nickey…

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

My bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar