Possible offensive line coaches

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

I agree. If JRob and Vrabel see it as a worthy risk, I'm fully on board. I was on board before, but now seeing that he has at least some experience, it makes it that much better.
    He said he's even willing to get a job as an assistant OL coach. That I would do in a heart beat.

This is from his personal LinkedIn (I don't see why someone would fake an account, so I believe it). There was also a few articles about it. Apparently he's come out a few times saying he wants to coach. In addition to the little experience he has with the Bears and Vikings. He apparently also helped coach a college prospect one on one.
    upload_2018-2-3_12-1-12.png

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Did Mawae play for rhe Patriots, Ohio State or Houston tho?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

After reading more about him, I like the idea...he's played multiple spots along the line, he was a tough player, I think he would be good for Conklin and Lewan.
    He's only 47 so not retiring anytime soon, could add some stability for the OL

:toast:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Great players don’t always translate to good coaches. See Bruce Matthews.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

But some do...see Mike Munchak

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Dont care, Amy has the money and needs to invest to protect the Pineapple boy.

8. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

I can agree with that. Even though Munch is a good O Line coach the more I think about it I change my opinion. We need new blood in addition to the transfusion we have recently gotten. I wouldn't be opposed to bring Kevin Mawee in a coaching role though.Someone on this board mentioned it earlier.

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

My gut feeling is they need a Oline coach with the same vision as LaFleur has on offense for it to work....

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Young54

Young54 Starter

Let's protect he pineapple boy with the pineapple man's coaching
    Right, but some players show those type of qualities. See.. our new HC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar