Possible back up QBs...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Aug 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

College hype got us here? Which QBs were better and bagging groceries now?

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I would say that is the exact meaning of "growth".

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Neither is Tanny..

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd take Willis over Woodside any day...he's learning and growing and from what I've read he's improving...he may be raw but if he has to play I feel he will do just as well as Woodside if he were to be called upon

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. PattBattMann

PattBattMann Special Teams Standout

I'm not too worried if Willis were to get the call now. We would just become even more run-heavy than ever. Willis would probably have a lot of designed RPOs. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that Lamar Jackson is a good passer at all, yet has had very good success. Malik will get there.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

how many unicorn horns you guys got hanging on your wall?

your imaginations does not fit reality

right now woodside is clearly the better nfl qb and its not even debatable by rational people

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You're just scared that's all
    Apparently JRob and Vrabel disagree as a 4th RB has more value than Woodside

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

I’d say Willis boom or bust is greater then Woodside. Woodside is what he is: a backup. That’s his ceiling. Willis can take over a game. He can also bomb like Nagasaki (he’s young and still learning). Its a gamble for sure, but I like my chances with Willis.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Willis has potential to be better, he isn't there yet. And sending him out there to get killed is not doing him any favours.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So we send out Woodside and his fountain of experience and career 7 yds passing? He gets killed and who are we left with? ....Willis

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar