Playoffs are still possible.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

And I hate that it comes down to the Ratbirds.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is very likely.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Very possible and more and more likely that we'll make it in.

Denver: They tanked last year and I see a repeat performance

Jax: Colts and Pats will beat them

Balt: Cutler and Big Ben will help us knock them out of the way

NYJ: ATL, and Cincy will knock them out for us

Miami: We'll beat them come Sunday and edge them out

So Jax and Denver who hold the WC spots right now, will be bumped out and we'll get the #6 spot at the very least. I know this all sounds way too ambitious but it will happen. How do I know? I sold my soul to the devil in exchange for us sneaking into the playoffs and winning the Super Bowl.

He thinks he got the better end of the deal, but I was going to hell anyway. Sucker!

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Actually, if we made it, there's a good chance that we'd end up playing Cincy, which would be a pretty good matchup for us.

5. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

I hope so as well, My Christmas gift is hoping for a hard fought Chargers victory. I know you Titans fans are hoping for lousy weather on Christmas under the theory that it will hurt the Chargers game, well I admit it worries me. So here is to temperature in the 60s or 70s. Will your team be wearing the red Jersies? Merry Christmas.

I wanted to start a new thread on this topic, but even though I have started threads here in the past suddenly I am no longer allowed to. The following is the message i received when I tried to star a thread:

I don't know what is up with this, can any body enlighten me please?

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

You now need 20 posts before you can start new threads.

7. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

Thank you for letting me know, I should be up to 20 in a few days, just in time for the shortenend game week.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Ding dong, first witch is dead. Baltimore up next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar