Playoffs are still possible.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I believe the Colts are resting after the Jags game.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah they don't like the tarpkitties.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

Here are the updated requirements after this week.

The only serious upset we need is the Ravens to lose 2 of their next 3. So the Ravens beating the Steelers would ultimately end our playoff hopes.

Three teams need to go 1-2 for us to make the playoffs, which is pretty unlikely considering they're all fighting for the playoffs, but its not impossible. Jets have a really tough 3 games coming up, Jags play Colts/Pats and the Ravens.. well yeah... not looking good for a 1-2 finish there.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Sorgi is hurt, I wish it were Sorgi that's going to play, it's going to be Curtis Painter or whatever the hell his name is.

Season is pretty much over people, we needed win out while beating the Colts last week and we fell short, plus I HIGHLY doubt we'll beat the Chargers.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Fun Fact: Did you know that the Tennessee Titans have not lost to an NFC team since week 6, 2007?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We can also hope for Denver to lose out.

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Playoffs are still possible!

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Nice update Pesto

guess we are just conceding the 5 seed to Den assuming they could not possible unleash well? over the final three

pissburgH SUCKS so GB will win

Falcons could upset the J-E-T-S, not sure how motivated ATL is though

Ratbirds could have a point seizure after spanking the Lions like they did. Its Christmas time and I'm hoping Santa Clause Indiana native Cutler has a Festivus miracle in him

Indy hates the tarpkitties and I think this one is a lock

bottom line I think Titans will be playing for something on Christmas day

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If we do get in, I think the best and worst possible scenario reveals itself. New England is our opponent. I don't even know what that means for us. On one hand, revenge. On the other hand, uh oh. But I want it. Go Titans!

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Looks like it all comes down to Baltimore.

But I won't look past Denver losing out. They are not an 8-5 team and everybody knows it. That is totally possible. They had a little spat this week too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar