Playoffs are still possible.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It's ridiculous to me that everyone is just writing off San Diego as a win. They've won 8 or 9 in a row and Phillip Rivers is playing like a beast. That will be a very tough game and absolutely isn't a sure thing

2. Nine

Nine Starter

Remember 2006, when the Titans had the slimmest of playoff hopes, and needed about 6 other games to fall just right on the final day of the season? As luck would have it, those six games went down exactly as the Titans needed....but they couldn't beat the Patriots, and missed the playoffs.

The remainder of this season is kinda like that....only instead of needing six games to fall just right on one day, it's more like 4-6 games per week, every week for the next four weeks.

3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Because Rivers will be knocked out of the game by Finnegan with a concussion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

phillip rivers is like cortland finnegan playing qb

5. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

I remember that, all those crazy scenarios falling into place (I think mega-underdog Cleveland beating Cincinnati in a thriller was one of those...or vice versa!)

Tis' the season of miracles? Right? :)

6. Coov

Coov Starter

7. Coov

Coov Starter

Our first goal is to get to the playoffs. If we do not beat the "good" teams getting there we will not have deserved it. Consider the San Diego game, along with the others, a chance for us to prove that we deserve to go to the playoffs. We just happen to need some stupid luck in the process.

First thing first... Beat the Rams, and be Miami's best friend! Those are the only 2 things we really need this week.

8. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Thanks for the link, Coov. I've been looking for something like that for ages.

However, my scenario ended up with the Jags getting the 6th seed (and the Ravens also finishing above us due to conference record).

Sod it, I'm just taking it week by week! Go Dolphins!

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

If the Titans don't make it i would like the Dolphins to make it.
    But both very unlikely.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Too bad nobody in Jacksonville will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar