Play Calling!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Ive never seen a more predictable offense then what ive seen so far this year. Palmer is a joke. And thats saying something having watched jeff fishers offense for so many years. Its pretty sad how bad the O line and D line is being that our head coach is a Hall of Fame Lineman!

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

To be fair, this offense isn't that predictable. Individuals are just not stepping up at all. We have nobody on this team that is going to scare you.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

To be fair, the offense is EXTREMELY predictable. We run on first down 90% of the time right up the middle. Hopefully someone can actually pull this stat up because I'm just making it up based on what I've seen this year.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

When you can't run the ball for more than 2YPC and you have the worst group of receivers in the league, there really isn't much you can do as a play caller.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Most teams run the ball on first down. From what I have seen, the plays aren't really that predictable. They have been trying to mix it up a lot.

We just don't have the play makers.

6. TitansWillWin2

it all goes back to the line play on both sides of the ball. And yes its very predictable when cj comes off the bench and you immediately give it to him. or every time he lines up as a wr you throw it to him. Mix it up, use him as decoys. We really ran a flea flicker with ringer instead of CJ? Stupid!!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I agree. That flea flicker was incredibly predictable. The part when Damien Williams dropped the ball was the easiest part to call.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What happened to him? I swear he had has of glue at USC :suspect:

9. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

+ 1. Playcalling not the problem anymore. Our players just suck

10. TitansWillWin2

not many wr's would have held on to that ball. It was actually supposed to open up a deep ball but since the safety didnt cheat at all it didnt work. You run that play with cj and the safety might bite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar