Pick on Rajon Rondo cos he sucks thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm beginning to dislike Rondo also. His rookie year I was a fan, then the next year he got better, then the next year he got even better, but lately he plays like a woman.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well let's see, yes he has three all stars around him but if you check out their numbers they're having one of their best season's right now. Rondo doesn't score a lot because he doesn't shoot as much as the other PG's he prefers to spread the ball around. He can still finish at the rim and that jump shot has improved. Also the Celtics have an extra gear playoff time, perfect example was last year.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Garbage. He doesn't shoot a lot because he can't. There's a reason Kobe Bryant played so far off of him last year in the finals to double in the post, because no one is afraid of Rondo knocking down a jumper. If the Celtics beat you because Rondo is making jump shots, then you live with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoEnYwk3REQ

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Rondo isn't elite, but he's in the group of "very good".

1. D-Rose
    2. D-Will
    3. CP3
    4. Westbrook
    5. Nash

Not cracking the top 5 isn't even a knock considering there are so many good point guards today. I'd say Rondo ranks probably just outside the top 5. He's Jason Kidd lite, and I say "lite" because Kidd has actually LEAD his team to the finals.

One point guard to look out for is Stephen Curry, I think good chance he could crack the top 5 next year if he gets out of Golden State. They have talent for sure, but that team has been a mess since 08.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think it's funny that I had to argue with people last season when I said Westbrook might be a top 3 pg, and is better than Rondo. Caught a lot of sh for it... now... it's simply understood.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Swap Rondo and Westbrook, and the Celtics are the best team.

Plus, Westbrook was a terrible shooter coming into the league and actually worked on his weakness during the summer and now is above decent at shooting. Rondo is still as bad as a shooter now as he was his rookie year.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He can come to Atlanta and play for my Hawks anyday.

However, he is just a tad bit overrated.

GO HAWKS!!

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think people listened to the media on Westbrook. Remember when they were saying he was just a defensive player and that he was too raw to be anything in the NBA?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

oh man, did anyone else see Randos missed layup today vs the Heat in the 4th q?

what a turd. he got to far under the basket and it just hit the him. :)

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've hated him since he twice cheap-shotted Bulls players in the playoffs 2 years ago.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar