Pick #97: Rennie Curran, OLB, Georgia

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Oh yeah. I didn't see that. I think he starts in KB's place. Thornton is the one who probably won't start.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thornton will start...assuming he is healthy or on the team.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Witherspoon would be starting over McRath.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think Thornton is gone unless he comes in healthy and has a great camp. I don't see the Titans sitting McRath for a year when he is as good or better. McRath will play one side or the other depending on who the other guy is IMO.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Losing Bulluck and Thornton would suck a big one.

I'm thinking we should just sign Bulluck to a multi-year deal, assuring he retires with us... let him stand on the sidelines in street clothes this season, until he's healthy and ready to play. I really think this would be the best idea. I'd hate to see KB retire somewhere else. The Ravens signed Ray Lewis to a 7 year deal two years back. He won't stay around that long, but they did it to ensure he retires with them.

We can't afford to lose KB and Thornton.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No. 5"11' 220+ lbs is absolutely huge. Think MJD but two inches 'taller'. The guy could be that kind of player, but on defense. His highlights show him running very fast to the ball and hitting very hard on every play. If he can do that, he's a fine pick in the third round. 5"11' 220 lbs is short, but by no means whatsoever small or weak.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/ar...e-Curran/7e9e6a76-7c3e-4666-b80b-42c27d30c7a8

That's an awesome interview with the kid. Sounds like the perfect fit for any defense, lets hope he can make some sort of impact early.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We sat Bulluck for 2 years.

8. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I've watched this guy for a long time and I've also called him MJD on defense... 220 is small for a middle lber and he looks small on the field but it's almost like blockers cant find him until it's too late....he just flies around on every play....I don't think it's all instict... it's has to be film study because sometimes he just diagnoses plays too fast for it to be just instict..

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I would have loved to have gotten Norwood out of South Carolina.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar