Pick #85: Craig Stevens, TE, California

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Speed is the gameplan. These are all pretty fast guys. I'm surprised that we haven't gone WR at all, but who knows.

I'll admit, this one threw me for a loop... 3rd TE in the 3rd round? I guess we're not planning on keeping scaife...

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah a 3rd RB in the 1st and a 3rd TE in the 3rd.

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I think blakely makes it and we carry four.....but if I was Jaime Petrowski I would be asking for my release right now so I could look for work elsewhere.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

TE? whatever...i'm going to start drinking

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I love the Johnson pick. This team has never really had a dave meggett/Eric Metcalf/Brian Westbrook type since I have watched them. I think Johnson is going to surprise as a very valuable pick.

6. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

so draft a tightend next year... why would we pony up for crumpler if he has knee problems then draft a tightend in the 3rd round... i can see 6th 7th round for insurance but not the 3rd... what about drafting players to fill positions that we really need like wr ... also since that bonehead pacman trade we need a cb as well...

7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

If we really want to run the ball, we need to make our next pick owen schmitt. For all the bad things I had to say about Chris Henry and Pac Man at WVU, I got to give as many accolades to schmitt. He is a prototype lead back

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

No one else seems to have noticed, but our defense was pretty good last year without pac man.

9. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

yes we have chris henry is the same type of back... now i will admit henrys resume is as good but stll henry is the same back as johnson...

10. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

and there is still free agency for dl, lb and the fourth and fifth rounds. I am actually happy with our defensive backfield and receiver group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar