Pick #41 of the 2018 NFL Draft: OLB Harold Landry, Boston College

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2018.

?
  1. A+

29 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. A

35 vote(s)
    32.4%
  3. A-

19 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. B+

14 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. B

5 vote(s)
    4.6%
  6. B-

4 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Hahaha well whichever marginal QB the Jags are trotting out these days.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

Sorry I don't lick JRob's taint when he gets up to get a glass of milk at night.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

When I heard that I was like unbelievable.....from OROY to I can't say Harold. He set him self back a few years with that. SMH

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

It’s pathetic we sent him in the first damn place. Is a former first round catastrophic bust that threw his pads in the stands, threatened to kill himself, and went bankrupt at a Cheesecake Factory the best we can do?

What was cj2k doing today? Fat Albert? Hell, send a current player if we have no former greats that will do it.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

It really goes to show how long we were a dumpster fire though. There ARE no titans greats from the post Eddie McNair era until hopefully, now.

I mean... cj and fat Albert are about the best we got for a decade or so.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Here's the thing though.We got quality players at key positions of need. With the staff we have as well as veteran players at those positions, I call that a win for the franchise.I rather have numbers based on production versus profiles.

7. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

I can't believe they didn't ask Eddie or Frank or Keith. They had options damit!!! I was a fan of VY but now....c'mon VY LOL first Steve Harvey now you!! Hell they could've even asked Tyler McNair!

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

In Jrobs mind, he's taking impact players versus just filling holes or creating depth.

Whether that's true is yet to be seen.

He figured the impact the 2 picks will make was worth more than players he could get in the 3rd-4th.

Still have 3 picks to fill out some low spots and maybe even find a gem late.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We did, but I'm a believer in lotto balls. The more you have the more likely you are to hit. JRob disagrees with me. Some GMs agree with my philosophy. There's no right way to do it.

I'd rather have profiles based on production, physical traits, and projection. There is a physical prototype for a reason, because it is the most successful. There are always outliers too.

I can't say enough that I like the player's tape. I brought him up in January. I just don't like the trade.

Titans to pick 25th in the first round of the '18 NFL Draft

10. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

I feel you man. I can say this. So far J Rob has been good at reading talent. So glad Amy was willing to clean house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar