Phahler first to go in the cuts.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Beaudreaux, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

JUST KEEP BLOUNT!! I'm very nervous today :(

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Nice to see Smith stay on roster. He's got some nice upside. Even Peyton Manning threw picks as a rookie so I'm not concerned about him too much. He's done enough good for me to be excited.

Really hoping Blount sticks now...

3. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Has Simms been cut? Haven't seen that anywhere...

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

http://twitter.com/TitanInsider247

check a few tweets back. They're the most prompt of the people posting cuts right now it seems.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Too bad about Rolle but quite frankly I never saw him play. Not that I didn't watch pre season, I just can't remember ever seeing him in a game. So yea it was expected. Only thing that may have saved him was he's still a rookie so he could get better and he had missed a year. But in the end we're pretty good at safety and he was the 2nd best safety we drafted so it only made sense to cut him. I'm sure he'll end up making more money than if he were a safety anyway. At least he got to experience the NFL for awhile, it will make for some good stories in the cafeteria at some giant hospital.

6. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Thanks! didn't even think to check their Twitter feed.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

OL Nick Howell was cut.

8. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Titans have released T Nevin McCaskill

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

That made my entire weekend... no scratch that.. my entire season. I am just going to sit here looking at this post and drink a 6 pack.:pour::cheers3::guzzle:

Later Simms.. don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Probably heading to PS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar