Peyton to visit TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So they were basically worthless with no potential and PM couldnt do anything with them to help them be worth a crap?

I only go by what ive read. I dont think that having locker not even taking practice snaps would benefit him much.

I dont think that they should have huge contracts off with another team. however expecting to be serviceable isnt too far of a stretch to expect after being "taught" by "the best"

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

There was no way Locker was starting this year. The coaches said it was open comp. last year too. It wasn't going to happen.Same this year. Yes, I think Peyton can win us a superbowl. I don't think Hasslebeck can.

Personally, I hope we can have our cake and eat it too. Anyone saying Peyton isn't a massive upgrade from MH is blatently lieing to themselves.

That being said, Locker is going to be a hell of a QB, and if we take Manning, who knows how it ends for him.

However, Bud said Locker is the future and he knows it. MR and RW are very competent people. Untill I see otherwise, I'm confident in their ability to integrate Manning and retain Locker.

Now, all of THAT being said, let's not put the cart before the horse; Tennessee may be in the race but I don't think they are in front, so it's probably best to sit back, enjoy the ride, and be glad that the Titans atleast have a reason to be on Sportscenter. :wink2:

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

is this a threat or something? who would miss you? These are exactly the fans we need to get rid of anyways...

Duece is making the most sense I've ever seen him make. You wanna talk about offensive line and CJ's running lanes, those are no longer an issue. Manning sees things no one else can see and a neck surgery doesn't take that away. He's the best Pre Snap Quarterback ever.

Fixing the defense? Manning helps their too. The most immediate way to improve a defense is by keeping them off the field. Manning eats up the clock better than anyone in the league.

A lot of you assume he's going to suck more than some of us assume he's going to be good. He's throwing 50 yards already, and his doctors have cleared him. Why would he come back just to embarrass himself?

Anyways, I don't like this Munch and Manning face to face conversation that determines the fate of Manning's decision. It's pretty clear Munch jock rides Hasselbeck so I'd prefer that Adams and Palmer made the pitch or at least have someone present to make sure Munch doesn't intentionally screw it up.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

So youre saying there will be a total of 4 teeth on this site?

5. World Peace

You could say that about anyone.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

20 char

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

which is exactly why I don't see why you would threaten us about leaving the fanbase....

The move will or won't be made with or without you. I doubt Bud Adams would care much.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Anyone who would stop being a fan of the Titans because of a player they sign wasn't much of a fan to begin with.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. World Peace

I'm leaving so I won't interfere in your little peyton manning circle jerk. I won't even come back to the team after his career is ended by a devastating blow to the neck.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You dont have to sabotage someone to not help them learn.

Oh, and Sorji was drafted by the colts, so he clearly couldnt do anything before Manning

Oh, and so was Painter.

Everyone wants to focus on how Manning will teach Locker, now im finding myself defending a commonly known fact, a fact that he didnt help his other backups and even took practice snaps away from them.

Instead, lets see YOU GUYS do the work for once, and back it up. YOU PROVE that he will help Locker in so many different ways. It was your comments that got this started in the first place. (not YOU, but people who are saying the same thing)

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar