Paul Kuharsky's projected 53

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Of course we keep Sankey...more invested and more promise...but I am here to say, he sucks ballz...and last year, he proved that...even if he plays decent, he is #3

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I vote we keep sankey also. Andrews had his chance and sucked. Cobb was never good to begin with. plus its not like sankey is getting a real chance. he's doomed to #3 forever with us at best

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I'll never understand yalls love for Cobb. He sucks bad. Hell, Fluellen looked better than Cobb.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I personally don't love Cobb at all. He is slow for sure...I just felt he never got a full shot because of injury...but now that we have Murray/Henry whom are clearly better, I could care less

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cobb got a fair shot, he couldn't perform tho.

I don't think he's total trash but he's not very good either.

Cobb, Sankey, Andrews and Mccluster can all kill each other for the 3rd slot.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fluellen isn't really in the mix, can't believe you went there

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

To be honest it's hard to tell with your sentence structure.

I guess we'll see how he does healthy and just how much he was negatively effected by the injury last season.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I was on a phone and not really concentrating or caring as much as I normally would lol. I don't expect Cobb to be much, and it will not matter regardless, as he is buried on the depth chart. That said, maybe he can beat out Andrews. I think likely it will be Murray, Henry, Sankey, DMC. I'm just not big on Sankey. Just goes to show you how terrible our RB's were last year!

9. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

53...questionable choices at the RB position and DB's, but we didn't have much to begin with. Lots of questions at the WR position as well....

Hard to really evaluate any RB last year with the line we had. Would be curious to see how they perform this year when given the chance.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It's really sad that we still have issues at WR given then fact we took Hunter, DGB, and Wright early...I am really hoping that Matthews and DGB step up for us. I still believe we need to get a true #1 next year. No projects or reaches, and we will have 2 first rounders to do so. I think we need a CB as well.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar