Patriots vs Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I havent seen anyone mention this yet, but we still havent had our chance to face them since they rubbed it in our face in 06. I also remember hearing bulluck after the game and how pissed he was, saying that he took it personal and when he sees them on the schedule again, he said he would remember it!

2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Well 06 was a long time ago but more importantly the steelers are up first and we all remember what happened last year at LP field. Lets take it one game at a time.

3. i kno this. im just simply stating that this is going to a big game with just as much emotion for our guys as the steelers will be. So im saying its going to be interesting to see how our guys respond to having that gamed rubbed in their face

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Whats there to discuss?
    We're going to pimp slap pretty boy back into another season ending injury.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it's going to be one of those games where Jeff will have to augment his normal strategy ...... he's going to have to coach like he's trying to win

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

that should be an interesting change-up

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Belichek can't cheat this time. This one is ours.

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I can definitely see Moss burning Harper for a few TDs

9. ryangm2123

ryangm2123 Reynaldo Hill's #1 Fan

why would harper be on moss?

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Put Finnegan on Moss and the entire D-Line on Brady. Force Brady to make mistakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar