Post-Game Thread Patriots 35, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

couple of points OL was bad and losing Conklin put Kelly at RT... TL77 had an ankle and radio said he would be out if there was another T available. Only Schwenke was left. So MM had 7 OL available for the game and we all know Titans use 6 an above normal amount of time ('71 is an eligable receiver' thirty times a game....). Make of that what you will but my guess is MM has gotten away with doing this all year and it finally was exposed

the SACs.... best I could tell, and like this is my opinion man... Evil Empire put a spy on MM8 keeping him in the pocket better than most teams. Combined with TL77 being hobbled and a BU RT the EE was able to cover long enough for the delayed blitz to get to MM8 who had nowhere to go because of the effective spy...

what I saw over and over anyways.

The calls and no calls... EE always gets that :bs: F the NFL RITP!

EVERY WR in The League does what ED87 did and I knew they would not be consistent with that... and the refs were not because F the Titans

The reversal of the offsides into encroachment was unheard of... but it was the right call but as always F the Titans

The no call face mask on 4th down late second half... well 35-17 is a little better than 35-14 but other than that the real issue is WTF was that play call Robiskie????

Players seemed to have the right attitude post game best I could tell on the radio. A little sunshine on an ugly episode. Better than blaming the refs. Let the fans and Mularkey do that.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Moke is basically Hawaiian slang for stupid, belligerent redneck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. neuronet

neuronet Starter

As I said in the game thread, you guys are a legit threat, that game started tense AF, really good game plan. Seems losing that offensive tackle really hurt you, which really sucks I'd prefer to go toe-to-toe with your best rather than an injured team. Good luck next year, F the Colts!

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Game went about how i expected. Which was a shame, because it was a great start.

Mularkey really needs to go though. Next year is going to be ugly if he's still in charge.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

not that this is really relevant to yesterday

but when the **** are we going to have an actual return game? can our ST players not block or something?

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

It's only cheating if you get caught.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I think we were on their 45 but timeout itself was already stupid but I thought we were either going to punt or we originally were going to run and then decided to pass after the timeout. So even if you do convert, you would have had to spike it and would have had around 12 seconds left if you can be fast enough and would need another at least another 10 yards for it to be a reasonable field goal attempt. With no timeouts left, the Patriots would have defended the sidelines like white on rice, because they have a clue. Which means the chances of getting 10 yards and having enough time to clock it would be very low. Even Romo was going crazy, he's either a Patriots hater or he can't stand dumb football.

#197 GeronimoJackson, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

On the first KO it appeared Adoree had a nice crease but failed to hit it. Rookie nerves?

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I thought the same thing. That play had to be a pass especially after wasting the last TO. No way they would be able to run, spike, hope for another 10-15 yards pass, possible spike needed for FG attempt.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Game plan and OL really crapped the bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar