Post-Game Thread Patriots 35, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I was an Oiler fan in the Pasterini days and remember Moon very well. In the early days prior to signing Drew Hill, he occasionally had to run. When he did, he was effective. Once we got receivers who could catch, he was an amazing passer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Let me add 2 points to the previous post of mine.

I. The sport is broken for a variety of reasons. I can list the reasons but it seems to be obvious enough.

II. At least we didn’t get blown out by the Steelers. I can stomach getting beat by the biggest dynasty. Not the freaking Steelers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Maybe they should post something about how gutless Mularkey was yesterday. Couple times we should have gone for it on 4th but you know we punted so our defense could just get shredded. Playing scared is just the Mularkey way.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

So tired of him blaming losses on supposed injury to a player? How bout he just he was outcoached plain and simple. Dumby coaches like he doesn't want to win, takes no chances and can't see the flow of the game. It was obvious our defense wasn't playing good and NE was easily moving the ball on them.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FU you suck

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your face is a stick

@520

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

F bradys knee

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Good luck with the Jags next week. Make ‘em weep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar