Pre-Game Thread Panthers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah this has all the makings of a boring, low scoring, defensive style game.

Keep it low, keep it close and the Titans could possibly steal this one - Carolina has to lose eventually ...

20-16 ?

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think they have a legitament chance at the upset. I also agree that the game will be a defense the whole way type of game. Kickers amd Punters needs to get their legs ready for this game.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Panthers have won 12 straight regular season games...they are due a loss..we are coming off a big win...this win starts our streak

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Caesar

Caesar Guest

it's official. you guys are the most delusional fan base we panther fans will probably ever encounter this year. it's like you don't even know you've only beaten 2 teams so far this year.

• Boring Boring x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

I will be VERY excited if we can beat Oher specifically and get a couple of sacks on him. He was a P.O.S. here and I really want him to have a real bad game when he visits. It will REALLY piss me off if he stonewalls our defense. He is a joke. The real reason the Panthers oline is so good this year; is Newtons movement in & out of the pocket.

The defense has got to be disciplined this week. If we can rattle Cam we have a shot. They have a great TE that will probably give us fits. My biggest concern is the same as the Saints game; the secondary. We are not going to have either of our starting CBs again this week. We got by the Saints by keeping up with their powerful offense, against their weaker defense. This week we play a team that has a great defense and a powerful offense. We will have to play another great game to win IMO. I have to admit our back up secondary players really played well. I hope they can do it for a 2nd week in a row.

Their defense is scary good. Talk about a game that is going to test our oline. DT Kawaan has 6 sacks, Thomas Davis at LB has 3 sacks & 3 picks, Luke K is a star at LB; and Norman has been a pick machine this year. All the pressure they are putting on QBs has really helped Norman IMO. Norman has been playing really well though.

This could be a game where they take us lightly; and we take advantage. If we pull out a win against this team it will go a long way to building the confidence of this young team.

I really want a win this week. No one outside of a Titans fan is giving us a shot at a win. It would really be nice to send them out of Nashville with their 1st loss of the year!!

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

a win this week would go a long way towards winning the afcs. This was a l for everybody looking at the schedule before the season started. We get this w, we are in serious business.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

All the pressure is on Carolina. If they lose, they lose to a team that's under .500...on the other hand if we lose then hell, we got beat by a team that's undefeated. If we win it'll be close, maybe come down to a last minute FG. Either way I hope it will be an enjoyable game and not a complete melt down (Dolphins).:anon:

8. kenny

kenny Starter

One thing that bothered me about this week was Mularky giving the team Monday off. I know.....they won. I just think a team that only has 2 wins should not be missing ANY practice. Especially when we are facing an undefeated team. Maybe he was hoping the rest would be good for them. I know we have a lot of banged up starters, but that's all the more reason to practice Monday & give these 2nd teamers more reps.

Hope it amounts to nothing and the game is ours at the end. However, I do not think that giving the team an extra day off every time they win; is the way to get or keep a streak going. They need to be as prepared as possible every single week the rest of the year. Especially this week.

REALLY want this win; but it is not going to be an easy one. If this team wants to get a W this Sunday; they are going to have to go out and TAKE it.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wouldn't that be nice?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yeah, and they can take it if they really want to. Put the game in MM's hands and let our D run wild on Cammy's azz. But one day of missed practice is no big deal IMO. The day off can bring morale levels up and rest players...Hell they deserved it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar