Pacman Suspended indefinately

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This guy makes a good point about the situation where his suspension has decreased when they usually increase.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...t=AorCdYBJXsbBAEfzsoOnBxU5nYcB?urn=nfl,114906

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I really think our guys can look past that. It's not like he would have been starting anyway, the way he has been playing.
    I still think we should keep him for the 10% chance the lightbulb comes on.
    We could have gotten the money back, like the Falcons did with Vick.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Pac Man was set up. There is no way you find a bathroom where it was at that time of night.

By the way, I called it. Rehab. That was his only option now. He had to claim it was the disease of alcoholism to have one more shot. Which he will get. It's a public health comeback this time. He will play again, because the nfl is sympathethic to addiction if you seek help. I think the nfl has to let him back in. I do. The union can play this up and the commish will have an easy out.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

vslyke, please. just stop it. i heard coors light now has a vent wide mouth can. just please. square peg, round hole. hopeless situation. just let it go. the titans are the only unbeaten team team left now. no way pacman doesn't have some crazy personal that screws that up. pac is a loser. the titans are winners. just forget it man.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Hear ye! Hear ye! The King has sent Adam Jones to the upper dungeon (temporarily-out-of-football-while-your-teammates-play) for his trespass of the "No Misconduct Rule". If he continues on this course, The King has declared that he will find himself sequestered in the lower dungeon (life-after-NFL-football-with-no-$)!!

The King wishes to again share his blessings on the deal that brought Lavelle Hawkins to the TITANS. A 4th for a 5th is a good deal! Having the little-bad-boy gone is a good deal!

Remember, Mr. Hawkins was a potential 2nd who dropped at the end. Yet he had good numbers at California.
    1,854 all-purpose yards in 2007
    922 yards gained in kickoff returns in 2007 (22yd avg)
    192 yards receiving vs. Oregon State in 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfnP7caTCtU
    Soon we shall see his mettle! = vigor and strength of spirit or temperament; staying quality

6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

in all essense, we wasted a first rounder on this bum as well. We had to get rid of him, Harper has done a good job at CB this year and Finnegan has stepped up for us so loosing him was no big deal. We would have had to release him anyway, he was causing problems in the locker room and was a big distraction to the team. So good trade beacuse we got a 4th rounder for a 5th. Big woop.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I just don't get why there are people who are not angry with Adam Jones.

Selective outrage about a "bad trade" and loss of potential talent should be balanced against the fact that this clown was more willing to get banned for life than play for the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If the Titans have to do this draft pick thing, per the trade agreement, I hope that the suspension is not clearly defined. I want it to be open ended and vague. I want to hear about a strip club misadventure in a couple of weeks. I want Pacman to force the Commissioner's hand. I want Jones to spend the rest of the year suspended. If we have to pay the price I want to get our money's worth.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Well, on the bright side...Pac has helped cause the Cowboys to suck!

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

More like... one of the most over-rated DBs ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar