Pacman Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jizzle, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turf

turf Practice Squad

during the jeff fisher show last night, john dwyer asked if they would consider signing pacman and coach fisher immediately said "no."

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I'd love to have him back also. And i wish it would happen. I mean you can pay him the minimum. And you get a cb/returner. No hurt. And he has never been a cancer to anyone but himself.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I predict he'll be in the same HOF class as Vince Young.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

Hey Turf, I saw the Titans on 2 show last night you are referring to. The crowd applauded Jeff when he said no. Then after the applause died down Jeff said " not at this time." This was the part of his quote I was most intrigued with. The old Jeff would have never said that. I feel like he left it open at the end and I would never count it out.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I got his cd for 4.99 and it was worth it,made me lol so much.

anyways back on topic I don't see the differents with pacman and David Carr all Carr did was fair catch every punt and play poorly at the secondary just like pacman did in dallas.No need to be in shape to fair catch a punt.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Do you mean Chris Carr?

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Yet, Mouton can't do it.

9. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

i say bring him back if he still has the speed and ability.....i loved pacman so much when we drafted him...i sat and watched the dropped punts as he got started..i never booed or gave up on him...i did lose alotta respect with his legal drama..but we need an upgrade...and i think we should get him here and work him out.. if mike vick can get another chance why cant pacman get his 3rd? i

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar