Pac in Trouble AGAIN!/Charges Dropped

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree completely TJ.

The only "statement" Arora made that I'm aware of was in response to a question about the incident yesterday. "There have been no charges filed yet."

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Pac wrote a check.

3. reo

reo Starter

Maybe we can still trade him for that box of cracker jacks.

4. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Depends, are we getting the surprise inside too? Or is that not a consideration for part of the trade? If not im all for atleast a pack of Wrigley's Gum.

5. 35yardline

35yardline Guest

Withdrawn like my thread about "FREE PACMAN!" Link I didn't realize this forum was so politically correct. Lighten up.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Or the NFL or maybe her booze wore off- who knows. Strange attorney who meets her clients at 3am at a strip club for a "business meeting".

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

like TJ said in the other thread

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There's a good share of PC around here.

That thread you started was funny if people knew you were kidding, but you haven't made enough posts to where people know you yet. The smilies help...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar