Out coached

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I know it's hard to say and think of, but Fisher is being out coached. We have the talent, but Fisher isn't using it. We are the new Cowboys of the AFC....

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We're worse than the Cowboys.

And Fisher at this point is worse than Wade Phillips.

saying his goodbyes...1 game at a time.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

It's ok, we got to play the Rams in the SB.

4. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

as hard as it is to say i totally agree. in other games Fisher's conservative mentality has killed us, but now we're not even making base adjustments. i can't understand why every team we play just about succesfully uses screens against us but we never even try them. the best way to negate that pass rush today was dumping the ball off to one of the most dangerous weapons in the league. he's like a game managing quarterback. he keeps us in the game but doesn't always finish. also why can't we utilize slants and quick routes. we have to continually run these drawn out plays that take time to develop.

5. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Offense.. Defense.. Special Teams.. We're getting out coached every way possible.

6. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

This is happening for years. When stuff goes wrong, for some reason Fisher does not adjust/change the gameplan during halftime. He always sticks to the original game plan to the end. :irked:

7. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

i think we have some of the worst special teams in the league. obviously our returners are bad at this point, but we get no blocking set up on returns. we also make no plays in the punting game. other teams pin us but we never seem to be in position to pin other teams with deep punts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Whats worse than having a bad returner is keep using that bad returner.

It was all Fishers idea. I hope he cant sleep when he gets home. and i hope his TV gets stuck on ESPN Highlights.

9. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

I hope he gets wind of what all the fans are saying!

May I suggest Leslie Frazier or Kirk Ferentz to solve the problems for next year?

10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

For the first time in my life as a Titans fan, I must say, they are being out coached. Fishers stubborn-ness is also adding to the problem. He didnt get a solid return guy, he didnt force the defense to change this season, he wont bench Kerry collins.

I mean I can understand that its much harder than it looks on TV, but I have been watching football a long time and I know what an unprepared team looks like.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar