On to next season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 615nick, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

better watch it..unless you wallow at the foot of fatass and proclaim him to be elite the fanboi's here will accuse you of racism and such..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He’s a good stunt player, but not nearly the inside force people here claim him to be.

Did he play yesterday?

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I thought maybe he was left at the gate on the flight up there.

4. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I don't know how anyone could ever call him a bust. He's barely had anything to work with, and has had injuries to deal with it. Even still, how many QBs in the league would you take over him? I'm taking the obvious ones - Rodgers, Luck, Cousins, Wilson, Wentz and maybe Watson depending how he recovers and Brees and Brady albeit hesitantly because of their age, but that's it. Put Mariota in the right system and keep him healthy and he's got the ability to perform like a top 5 QB. Hell, he basically did it for most of last year with a bad system.

5. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I don't like signing RBs, hell most people don't. Drafting, and hopefully picking up one of the middle round studs of the draft, if not at least some that could provide some depth is the way to go. I just want to make sure we've gotten a SS and ILB first.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

yes.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Coaching overhaul first and foremost

#3 CB
    Interior OL
    EDGE RUSHER
    CHANGE OF PACE RB
    BACKUP QB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar