Ok we are the real Deal and the Best in the NFL!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree..PUCK the media...Puck COWHER, PUCK the steelers.....HOMEFIELD THROUGHOUT!

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Screw you, you had the Titans losing their last 2 games....I have no room for you on the bandwagon....

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We'll beat Indy next week, too. If can run and pass on the "greatest defense in the NFL" we can do it on Indy as well. Our defense is going to murder Peyton next week. Jason Jones just made a HUGE name for himself today.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

YES! New side of you Hoffa, I like it.

We need more legit hardcore fans. Enough with the "southern hospitality" vibe from LP Field. Too docile and quiet.

Anybody else going to Lucas Oil next week??

5. nickmsmith

I love it.

If you lose faith in your team, and are wrong.. you get called out. that's the way of things.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and if he is right? does he get the right to brag to the titan fanbase and call them all homers?

7. nickmsmith

confidence in your team when you are 12-2 is not homerism...
    If we were 2-12, and say we were going to win... that's homerism.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

its a good omen, i'll be saying we might lose to the colts also for a number of reasons. youll understand me sooner or later.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Being realistic is fine as well. We didn't have Haynesworth and KVB, considering last season, it's not unreasonable to think we would lose.

10. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Who the hell cares if we lose to the Colts next week? Im worried bout 2 weeks from now, not a meaningless game for BOTH teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar