Ok, now that we have THAT out of the way...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

How much longer does Delanie Walker have? He'll be 33 next season. Should we look to draft a tight end in the first few rounds?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So we finish 12-4...I'm good with that

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I hope so, was hoping for Hunter Henry this past draft.
    D needs to be early picks though

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Walker, while getting Older is still going to be good next year, so we need to take advantage of multiple high picks and really get the defense in order, along with adding veterans on defense through free agency that arent just cuts from the steelers. If we turn the defense around, we should be able to get a decent TE next year drafting in the high 20's.

I know it probably wont be a popular opinion, but we need to think about cutting lebeu. I think he was like a stop gap from whisenhunt to mularky, but after this year with Mularky entrenched, I think we can do better and younger. Outside of the 1 or 2 games where Mariota threw pick sixs to ice the game, his defense is essentially responsible for why we have a losing record.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

lol, right.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I don't know how LA and Houston keep winning. A little but of luck has to be on their sides. Osweiler barely throws 100 yds/game and LA can't put up more than 10 pts.
    I truly believe next year is our year. D heavy draft and we will compete with anyone.
    Blake, McLain and Cox need to go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep. This is actually the first time I have ever played FF. My entire team is Titans players except for Amari Cooper.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

At worst Walker is still better than most TEs in the league. Unless he decides to retire, we should keep him a few more seasons.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well if you are going to play it, might as well go big!

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This just in . . . La lost :banjump:

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar