Odom Has Knee Surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: DE Antwan Odom had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee today. "He has been scoped and is progressing nicely," Coach Jeff Fisher said. "He is out this week, and it really depends. Guys have come back in two weeks from scopes." Odom suffered the injury in the Texans game and was out last week against the Jaguars. This injury is unrelated to the one which caused him to miss the first three weeks of the season with an injury to the same knee.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

odom must be one of the most flexible people ever, because his season should have been over twice so far.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Two weeks from a scope? Didn't Kinney have a scope which was to sideline him for the preseason according to Fisher?

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Exactly, I feel DejaVu... I'll take those comments to mean he'll be placed on IR in a few weeks. Hell, there's only 8 weeks left.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Crap... we definitely need to get a DE in the offseason that we can count on. I like Odom, Laboy, and Schobel, but they're only solid backups.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Schobel is waaaaaay backed up since he is in Indy now. ;)

7. Is his season over or not, I can't tell from that article...

Anyways, DE is a top priority in the draft so we should be able to draft a potential stud...

8. fltitan

fltitan Guest

He looked good after he came back and then another injury. It might be best if he doesn't come back until next year, the risk of more damage to the knee may not be worth the difference he would make the last couple of weeks of the season.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We have this DeQuincy Scott guy, has he even played? Anyone know the story on him?

10. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

He's been rehabbing a broken foot. Was with the Chargers four years before he became a free agent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar