Notable NFL roster cuts to 53

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Did I miss these great years sterling Moore had?

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Keenan Reynolds cut by the Ravens. Big fan, hope he.gets a chance somewheren

3. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

Yea being a navy veteran myself, I really hope he gets another shot somewhere.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

NEWS ALERT: Seahawks are cutting G Jahri Evans. (via @MikeGarafolo)

Was great in New Orleans, that was ages ago. Not sure what he has left in the tank.. upgrade at LG?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Probably not.

I'm a big believer in having the right five at OL, not necessarily the best five. We've had the same five guys throughout camp. I get that Spain isn't that good, but there's no reason to disrupt the chemistry at this point.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm not sure about Spain. Just say that because they've looked so good as a unit. 2 of Henry's big runs came off the left side if I believe.

Could mature into a solid G. Glad we have Tretola too

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Spain pancaked Kahleel Mack and put him on his back. That got my attention. He is playing with an attitude and you can tell everyone on the line shares the mentality. Very different from last year. Hopefully they don't collapse

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I wouldn't say he pancaked him. Mack was being block by Lewan and Spain blindsided him while he was engaged.

Better than nothing.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If we've learned anything over the years, it's that OL depth is VERY important.

I can't remember a year where we finished the season with the same starting 5 that we started with

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I had a similar experience. At least I felt blindsided and then was engaged.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar