Not in Tennessee? How do u support the boys n blue?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vyisgr8t, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I sit in my recliner, with my Titans' hat on - frontwards or backwards, depending on the results I'm getting. I put a dip in at the beginning of the 2nd and 4th quarters. And my daughter and I yell TOUCHDOWN TITANS after every TD.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh yeah, well, like, duh.

3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Room decked in Titans blue, my carpet is even Titans blue, have a rug over that and every window(3) is covered by a jersey hanging up...and I agree with a previous poster bringing back out the Kearse jersey is giving me fond memories, hopefully we will have a better result w/ him back than we had his first year here.

Sundays is watching the normal NFL breakfast junk, then firing up the NFL ticket waiting for the game....massive drinking insues during that and then celebration....this sunday was a rough one ha ha

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Wait..you live in Hawaii??

5. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

I'm in TN but don't make it to many games (about 3 hours from Nashville). After a shower I put on my home or away jersey depending on the game then head to the store for the essentials. Once back I flip between espn and nfl network to see who is talking about the Titans. At 12 eastern I put my computer (with a TV tuner card) on FOX and continue the channel flipping but add CBS in there til game time. I watch all the games that are on, usually falling asleep late in the 4th of the Sunday night game.

6. vyisgr8t

vyisgr8t Guest

yep if the titans lose a game, im not to be talked to until at least espn starts talking about next weeks games.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No, I fly to Kahului, Wisconsin on Sundays. Would you like me to pick up some cheese for you when I'm there next? ;)

8. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I live in upstate new york. But every sunday i go to the same sports bar and sit in the same spot and stay for the entire game. This season i've worn one t-shirt under my jersey for every game. I don't know if it's luck or not, but I'm sticking with it. Also, I call my friend jimmy before every game and we do a little pre-game analysis and who we think will have a big game. That's my ritual, and this season, the jersey has switched between keith and lendale. and i'm getting finny's for christmas, so he'll make his way into the rotation. Go Titans!

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Living in Colorado...Titans fans are few and far between here. All I hear is Broncos this and Broncos that...Cutler this and Cutler that....BS!!!! So I stay home and watch on Direct TV. I try to wear a different jersey every week... i have about 18 jerseys including some old Oilers - Ray Childress, Warren Moon, Bruce Matthews, and Earl Campbell. I don't have enough to wear a different one all the way to the superbowl though. We lost when i wore a blue Jevon (to the Jets) and a white Blaine Bishop...so those two are out when we start the playoffs. FYI - this last Sunday vs. the Steelers I wore my old McNair jersey...hell, we played the best game of the season...I may wear that one in the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahah living in egypt is tough....a steeler friend of mine just came bak to visit in time for us to whoop em for homefield....i dun got ny rituals...im just happy if i can watch the game (showtime sports hasnt brought titans and live stream is just annoyin)

on a sidenote....i miss d-mase...seeing what hes doing for em crap birds...if he was here....along w/ gage...that'd be amazing. we woulndt hv a WR problem...i think gage and mason with jones in the slot would be an excllent combo

just watch that vid on nfl.com on mason...itll give u a taste of some familiar mase moments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar