Nobody is getting fired (Bud speaks on VY/Fisher)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

Whoever the next owner is, they better not continue to let Vince Young prevent Jeff Fisher from winning championships.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's his grandson I believe.

And no one here knows whether the team is on Fisher or Young's side or split.

3. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Agree that we don't know that, but it is safe to assume that at least some would be in his corner. And if he spends a lot of time spreading poison, then that is a recipe for disaster. I guess it depends on whether we win or not. If a team is losing, then this has the potential of becoming a disaster.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Bud will always love Vince. VY could've murdered someone Sunday and Bud would've had the same response.

If Bud knew Fisher was the coach he would've fired him long ago.

5. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Someone on here said it best yesterday: the worst decision was no decision.

He sided with Vince, but it was a cowardly attempt at papering the cracks. This will only get worse.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I guess now Vince Young will be the excuse for Fisher's mediocrity and downright stupidity for some...

convenient.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

the biggest problem is bud has basically told fish and any other new coach, vy is your qb make it work... i dont care what he does or how he acts, he's our man so deal with it.

you can't run a team with that type of philosophy, period! this has FAIL written all over it for the whole organization. and for the record im not saying vy is a terrible qb, thats not the issue.....

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

As long as Bud Adams see's you folks running to the ticket booths and buying them out when they open every season, or getting your PSL money, then in his mind the team is doing good. It's really in the ticket holders and PSL owners hands to change this.

Empty seats = Time for something different.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL, you think it's Vince keeping Fisher out of the playoffs? Haha, that's funny because Fisher has won so many with his preferred QB's right?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Unless Fisher lucks out and Rusty Smith can be a Mark Sanchez or Joe Flacco type, this year is over for all of us. We already know both Simms, and Collins are terrible. Our faith is in the hands of a guy out of Florida's ITT branch. Oh my.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar