NFL Tour

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryan, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I got to be honest here I seen the previews and stuff and said this is just another remake of NFL Street but I downloaded the demo today in the PS3 store and its addicting. Go download it and tell me what you think. I think it may be worth a rent to play with the Titans.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I tried it. It wasn't bad, but it's not a game I'd buy.

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

its only 39 bucks. not bad i'll pick it up.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The demo played like a watered-down NFL Street. The first version of that game ranks in my top 10. EA Sports screwed it up with the next two versions, IMO.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that seems to be the ongoing thing with them
    like Burnout Paradise's demo, I was disappointed

E
    A
    Sports

it's in the lame

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I keep playing the demo over and over.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Nevermind. Nobody buy this game. It is that bad. The easiest and worst football game ever. Even playing with friends is no fun. If you must play it just rent the game. Do not buy it not even at 39 bucks. If you like NFL street you will not like this game. It is not street. It is madden for three year olds. This should be a mini game on Madden. You will be sick of it in ten minutes. That is all.

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

oh my god. I have another reason not to buy this game.

I seriously want to get the receipt out of the garbage and take it back.. I mean me and my little cousin are having fun with it and all but do you wanna see something sickening?

This is our roster in the game.

QB: Vince Young
    WR: Ben Troupe
    WR: David Givens
    WR: Eric Moulds
    WR: Brandon Jones
    RB: Chris Brown
    RB: Lendale White
    OL: Kevin Mawae
    OL: Benji Olson
    OL: Michael Roos
    CB: Nick Harper
    CB: Reynaldo Hill
    S: Chris Hope
    LB: Keith Bulluck
    DL: Bryce Fisher
    DL: Randy Starks
    DL: Antwan Odom
    DL: Kyle Vanden Bosch

I dont mind the gameplay its fun and easy and some of the other modes are fun... but I mean that roster just makes me sick. TROUPE? GIVENS? MOULDS? WTF???? Where is Finnegan , Gage , Williams , Scaife? LMAO Bryce Fisher? LMAO!

Oh and most importantly.. Ummmmm. Ill let you guys figure out whos not there.

Would you guys take the game back after loading it up and seeing that roster? I think I might keep it for a week to see if theres any mention of a roster update. Then its going bye bye.

Oh psh I just noticed theres no Thornton either hahahahah.

LMAO Rey..

9. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I owned the Bucs. lol My dad in the background. "Try that medicine yet?"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JcNAlqKA88o&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JcNAlqKA88o&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

10. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

RYAN i just read your sig, that is hilarious, but unfortunately sad in a way too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar